Those who follow the ASAP Program will typically see results of losing 4-7 pounds per week. That’s 15-20 lbs. on the 3-week program, or 25-40 lbs. on the 6-week program! We have ASAP Success Stories on our website from men and women, ages 20-70+ who have had success with the ASAP Program . The Healthy Weight Loss Menu (on our website and in the ASAP Program Overview) outlines the basics of simple, healthy foods that can be prepared in advance and incorporated into your work or travel schedule.
Here are some basic “Do’s & Don’ts” to help you maximize your results & success:
- Weigh yourself daily, Measure weekly — print the “Weight Release Log” and “Inches Release Log” on our website, www.ASAPSlimCenter.com
- Drink lots of water
- Juice of one lemon daily is allowed for all purposes
- Seasonings: salt, pepper, vinegar, garlic, sweet basil, parsley, thyme
- Fruit from the Healthy Weight Loss Menu or breadstick/melba toast may be eaten between meals
- Don’t use lotion, oils or lubricants. This includes oil-based cosmetics. Topical oils, cooking oils, creams, lotions and ointments applied to the skin are absorbed and interfere with weight reduction by ASAP just as if they had been eaten. The body may slow its ability to burn fat and digest these oils instead. Mineral oil (baby oil) may be used if needed. Lipsticks and powders are fine. For best results use the Youngevity Mineral Makeup (see “Beauty and Hygiene Products” document.)
- Don’t add any foods of any kind that are not on the Healthy Weight Loss Menu.
- No sugar or starch! Read all your labels on seasonings and food.
- No gums or mints
- No diet drinks (diet sodas, diet/sugar-free powdered drinks)
The closer you follow the “Healthy Weight Loss Menu” the better your results. If you have a bad day, or “cheat” day, simply get back on track to maximize your weight loss results.
See our website for additional info and FAQs. We look forward to hearing your ASAP Weight Loss Success Story.